Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
If you’re looking for great places to eat near Worcester, get yourselves over to The Mitre Oak pub. We’re a modern family-friendly pub built in the style of an old coaching inn. Walk through our door and you’ll find a well-stocked bar, a big 2-for-1 menu, games machines for the kids, and baby changing facilities. Head outdoors and discover a sprawling beer garden with lots of seating and a fantastic fenced off play area with steps, slide, bridge, and scramble net. Park yourselves and get comfortable while we do the cooking.
Cracking food and drink for every member of the family is at the heart of what we do. Our children’s menu has meals designed for kids of all ages. For the grandparents, we’ve got traditional pub meals, along with meals which will go down well with the gluten-free crowd.
Why wait for a special occasion? Every main meal and each dish on the specials board is included in the 2-for-1 meal deal. So you can feed a whole family for far less than usual and still have change for dessert. If you’re too full after your main meal, we’ll prepare a pud for you to take away.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus